DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2014
Country
US
State
AR
Hi,
My pain is out if control lately and nothing seem to work. Unfortunately we don't have a tub to soak in. Trying to distract myself with tv, reading, texting with friends, and deep breaths to focus on something else. Considering going to the local hospital to get something to help with the pain. What are some of your experiences? Is it worth it? Do they treat you like druggies?

Hi,
My pain is out if control lately and nothing seem to work. Unfortunately we don't have a tub to soak in. Trying to distract myself with tv, reading, texting with friends, and deep breaths to focus on something else. Considering going to the local hospital to get something to help with the pain. What are some of your experiences? Is it worth it? Do they treat you like druggies?

try to go to the store and get a plastic pool for soaking in.
the hospital will need some kind of proof that you have a diagnosis.
if you go have an open mind.

read the posts on how to reduce pains. get sleep as fatigue will cause you more pain.

I've not yet had to do this so I have no idea. But I'd say most hospital are over run , and as it's not life or death they might not be so understanding as u may hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back