Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
Mal
State
Negeri Sembilan
I am in extreme pain right now. Terrible migraine and ache all over body. I cannot attend my classes and consume pain killer twice a day. Have u guys ever thought of suicide? What should I do? I cannot bear this pain anymore.

Yes ain Sofia, chronic pain does something to the brain making it difficult to think of anything else. It can consume us. That coupled with crap on the internet telling us fibromyalgia never gets better. That is crap!!! They may not have a cure right now, but there are many things you can do to make it manageable. (I do believe that fibro may have different causes for each of us this is why we all respond differently) finding what works best for you is the key. I know it's hard but rather then thinking about where you are today, try to find clues that will improve your condition. You are in a battle right now, some days you must rest and heal other days you must fight. Your not living for today, you are fighting for the life you want tomorrow. It is a "time" of your life, not your future.
You did not share what you have tried medically for your fibro. But I can tell u if u just started a medication, most take time to start really working, some will never work for u and you have to move to the next until you find the right one. Vitamen D and magnissium seem to be the most helpful supplements and tend to improve almost all sufferers. But you must find what works for u.

I'm guessing by your post your not getting good sleep, fibro affects your muscles and the brain is a muscle. It needs good sleep to recover. If this is your case please talk to your doctor about getting that under control.

I have been there. I have a post in "moan and complain" that was written when I had gone from begging God to help me to begging him to come get me to thinking maybe there was no God and suicide wouldn't be the one unforgivable sin. He sustained me. I don't know how I made through, it had to be by his grace because I've never been afraid of death, my family would be better off (I had become a complete burden) my son was taking advantage of my condition and bullying me and I had given up on getting any better.

Things have gotten WAY better. I also have a post stating "I played ball with my dog". I hope you will read them as it might give you that glimps of light that I so desperately needed.

You can message me if you need to. Many on this site understand what you are feeling, Some are in the same state of mind but even more have been where you are.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can only send you a virtual hug, but feel some arms wrapped gently around you and know you are going to be OK. I wish I could do more.

I have, I even tried it twice, but thankfully I failed. Now I know you will think it's very easy for me to say things like: life is beautiful, etc. Because right now you can't see that :( I remember you from another post... your situation with your family and such. I wish they supported you and you could find a decent doctor. I think you would benefit a lot from that, because it actually takes a lot trial and error to find the right medication combo, the one that actually takes away the pain. I wish we could help you more... but have you thought of creating a ''GoFundMe'' page? So you can get enough money to see a decent doctor over there? Because if I recall right you are the same girl who posted some weeks ago over here, who has no support from her family. Am I right?

I truly wish we could do more :(

I've thought about it many times; I wouldn't be surprised if many people here have. You're not alone. I'm sorry to hear about all your pain at the moment, prayers out to you.

I too have been there (a few too many times)...it can often feel like there is no way out - when you're head is in a painful fog, your body is throbbing and your nerves are reacting to every little thing.

You're not alone! Try to let it out as much as you can. Do something that soothes you, even if it's only for a moment.

Hang in there ain Sofia....we are all thinking of you and praying for your pain to improve. If it wasn't for the fact i couldn't hurt my lovely son and give him and my other closest family the burden and stigma i certainly have given suicide more than passing thought these last 18months.

The pain and hopelessness takes your mental health to the darkest of places and i wish we could all rally round in person to help you more.

How much does it cost to see a doctor where you are.....i know your family are not very understanding but if you are suffering so much please try again to get them to help with funds to see a doctor who can try you on different pain relief.

Oh i so hope they will help you or Trellums idea of fund raising is a good one...maybe there are charities that would help fund some more expert medical care.

Sending you a gentle hug x

Ain Sofia, suicide should be defeated at the thought stage as I have come to find out from experience. Don't rush for death, something that will eventually occur in the fulness of time. You have many fruitful years ahead and the more experience you gain this condition, the more you learn to handle and control it. I would advise you to look for the drug called tapentadol which alleviates pain over long periods of time from a single dosage. Live a day at a time and don't allow yourself to be a victim. Others have passed through this rough road and succeeded. So can you. You can even access research and academic circles dealing with fibro and chroni pain. I bet view would be of much help without any financial obligation on your side.

Yes ain Sofia, chronic pain does something to the brain making it difficult to think of anything else. It can consume us. That coupled with crap on the internet telling us fibromyalgia never gets better. That is crap!!! They may not have a cure right now, but there are many things you can do to make it manageable. (I do believe that fibro may have different causes for each of us this is why we all respond differently) finding what works best for you is the key. I know it's hard but rather then thinking about where you are today, try to find clues that will improve your condition. You are in a battle right now, some days you must rest and heal other days you must fight. Your not living for today, you are fighting for the life you want tomorrow. It is a "time" of your life, not your future.
You did not share what you have tried medically for your fibro. But I can tell u if u just started a medication, most take time to start really working, some will never work for u and you have to move to the next until you find the right one. Vitamen D and magnissium seem to be the most helpful supplements and tend to improve almost all sufferers. But you must find what works for u.

I'm guessing by your post your not getting good sleep, fibro affects your muscles and the brain is a muscle. It needs good sleep to recover. If this is your case please talk to your doctor about getting that under control.

I have been there. I have a post in "moan and complain" that was written when I had gone from begging God to help me to begging him to come get me to thinking maybe there was no God and suicide wouldn't be the one unforgivable sin. He sustained me. I don't know how I made through, it had to be by his grace because I've never been afraid of death, my family would be better off (I had become a complete burden) my son was taking advantage of my condition and bullying me and I had given up on getting any better.

Things have gotten WAY better. I also have a post stating "I played ball with my dog". I hope you will read them as it might give you that glimps of light that I so desperately needed.

You can message me if you need to. Many on this site understand what you are feeling, Some are in the same state of mind but even more have been where you are.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can only send you a virtual hug, but feel some arms wrapped gently around you and know you are going to be OK. I wish I could do more.

I cried once I read your post. I dont get this kind of answer when I went to doctor.

I have, I even tried it twice, but thankfully I failed. Now I know you will think it's very easy for me to say things like: life is beautiful, etc. Because right now you can't see that :( I remember you from another post... your situation with your family and such. I wish they supported you and you could find a decent doctor. I think you would benefit a lot from that, because it actually takes a lot trial and error to find the right medication combo, the one that actually takes away the pain. I wish we could help you more... but have you thought of creating a ''GoFundMe'' page? So you can get enough money to see a decent doctor over there? Because if I recall right you are the same girl who posted some weeks ago over here, who has no support from her family. Am I right?

I truly wish we could do more :(

Yeah. My parents do not understand why I'm in so much pain. And they start feeling burdened with my condition. It's not easy to adapt. I'll try. Thank you so much. I feel much relieve now.

I've thought about it many times; I wouldn't be surprised if many people here have. You're not alone. I'm sorry to hear about all your pain at the moment, prayers out to you.

Thank u so much. We together pray for each other.

I too have been there (a few too many times)...it can often feel like there is no way out - when you're head is in a painful fog, your body is throbbing and your nerves are reacting to every little thing.

You're not alone! Try to let it out as much as you can. Do something that soothes you, even if it's only for a moment.

Thank u so much. Fibro fog is the worst. But I'm glad to be here. Together with people like me.

Hang in there ain Sofia....we are all thinking of you and praying for your pain to improve. If it wasn't for the fact i couldn't hurt my lovely son and give him and my other closest family the burden and stigma i certainly have given suicide more than passing thought these last 18months.

The pain and hopelessness takes your mental health to the darkest of places and i wish we could all rally round in person to help you more.

How much does it cost to see a doctor where you are.....i know your family are not very understanding but if you are suffering so much please try again to get them to help with funds to see a doctor who can try you on different pain relief.

Oh i so hope they will help you or Trellums idea of fund raising is a good one...maybe there are charities that would help fund some more expert medical care.

Sending you a gentle hug x

Oh My.. i thought i am the only one who cannot stand the pain. Glad to be here. Thank you so much.

Ain Sofia, suicide should be defeated at the thought stage as I have come to find out from experience. Don't rush for death, something that will eventually occur in the fulness of time. You have many fruitful years ahead and the more experience you gain this condition, the more you learn to handle and control it. I would advise you to look for the drug called tapentadol which alleviates pain over long periods of time from a single dosage. Live a day at a time and don't allow yourself to be a victim. Others have passed through this rough road and succeeded. So can you. You can even access research and academic circles dealing with fibro and chroni pain. I bet view would be of much help without any financial obligation on your side.

Thank you for your reply. I hope I can pass this moment too like the others. Might take some time to adapt but it is worth to try. I feel much relieve now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back