Status
Not open for further replies.
I am recently trying cbd oil (vaping it and edibles). I immediately felt relaxed enough to sleep well my 1st day of trying it. I dont know how much i am consuming but i vape for about 20 minutes with a 140mg/7ml cbd drip diluted in a tastier juice. The edible candy is about 15mg a piece. I think its helping. The only thing i am worried about is will it show up on a drug test because supposedly its a low amount of THC? I cant afford to lose my job.

It looks great that is working for you, I hope it will help many people! you can find CBD oil online. it's totally safe

Is this the same oil people smoke?

I'm curious if this hemp based CBD oil would cause a drug screen to show up positive for cannabinoids? I would guess the answer is "yes." As a federal employee, I can be randomly drug tested so cannot use anything that would show up as a positive drug test.

Thank You for your information on CBD oil . It's a reminder for me . I have heard really good results regarding!

I find it depends on the Dr. Mine charged 30.00 to fill out his forms. But he told me another Dr in the city charges $ 300.00. I so want to try the oil but can not afford it. It would be around 200.00 to 300.00 a month for the stuff they want me to try. They say they have had so many people come in that have Fibro and the Honey Oil pills is what they take and it works wonders for them. It really sucks when it is finally legal to use and can't afford it ....

CorgisRule
Found out how much is in your oil. It can be zero to .3%. It might test positive.

Hi there,
I too have a perscription for CBD oil. I have it for day and for night. It does help with the pain and allows you to work thru the pain as well .
I'm very pleased for this new legal medication in Canada. But I still need to learn how to use it.
I take Celebrex and Effexor as well but I find my pain is worse this year. Perhaps I need to up the oil intake. I only take it twice z day. I'm glad it's working for you.

I worked slowly up to 15mg 2x day. Didn’t help at all. Got expensive, so I decided if 15x2 did nothing, 25x2 wouldn’t magically start working.

My grandma was a pro-canabis and she also used many many natural substances through all her live, also very well knowldgable in shroom and opium. She did it very responsibly mostly. ( she lived in bangkok and passed away at the age over 100 ) . When I was little she thought I was too skinny so she smoked me up in the wooden smoke room that slowly letting in the marijuana smoked .. do to that nightmare since then my stomach always gets upset , high acid reflux, extremely heartburn , shortbreating , or throwing up everytime I smell it :cry: ( she meant well though)

I really want to try this CBD oil so bad, but do to my short breath which now turned in to hyperventilating attack, I'm scare. I know it's different than smoke , but when I had the special brownie ( my exhusband used to have me made it for him) I've got the same attacked. So I'm scare but I still wanna try it , but also very very scare. :confused: not sure if it was psychlogical ( all in my head) or what. Maybe I'll have my bf sneak in random day to drug me up unnoticeably.

Do not worry so much,there is no high!Although I tried it 15 years ago and noticed nothing beneficial,I was on so many lousy meds at the time that,I will give it another try because I have read good things.If you are worried,then take a tiny amount to begin,so as to lower your anxiety,then increase incrementally by whatever amount makes you comfortable.

I was recently introduced to CBD oil at the cannabis doctor's office. I was sure it was going to be a very expensive disappointment.

But HOLY S%*!T!!! This stuff really truly actually works! I could not believe it. I have had this knot spasm in my back for YEARS. It hurts to take a deep breath. About 20min after taking CBD it just sort of... wasn't there.

I'm currently in the midst of a full on flare. It's a bit too much for any medication alone, but I do think CBD is helping as much as it can.

I feel like climbing a mountaintop and declaring the healing powers of CBD for all to hear. I've also been sharing it with anyone and everyone. This hurts? Take some CBD. Having an anxiety attack? Here's some CBD.

I'm glad you found it and like it!

High!Just kidding,maybe.I would appreciate if someone knowledgeable could give me some advice on CBD oil.What are the best quality brands,their optimal potentcies,and if possible,which sites to buy them from.I live in Montreal,Quebec.

I hear the good quality ones are pricey, and I now have the disposable income.I don't know why I use that term,I definitely don't want to throw it away,I hope it helps me too!

But,most of the folks that have tried it,have good things to say,sooooo... I would like to see if it would be a good addition to my arsenal of weapons against fibro!

Thanks for any advice (Bud,I can't help it) in advance!

I have just been googling the best cbd oils....i know we cant put links or advertising on here but its quite easy to find the most reputable and safe brands..whether they can be delivered worldwide though i don't know...but the information i found under the heading 5 best CBD oils.

I have now heard of at least 10 different people that are say this is awesome for FIBRO and CRONIC PAIN. It will be legal here very soon and will then be able to get it through insurance, I can't wait.It is not fair when there is this plant out there that can help so many people with so many different issues, and the CBD OIL does not have any THC in it and should be able to use this if you feel it will help. CaptainMorganUOR I hope this helps you as much as I have heard it has helped others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back