Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2015
Country
UK
State
Scotland
Hello, I am Annette, and new to the forum and to Fibromyalgia, at the moment I am really suffering with pain all over,so bad can hardly do anything,and feel so tired all the time,and just cannot seem to sleep at night.
I already have to use a wheelchair because of severe pain in back when I try to walk.Has anyone got any suggestions of anything I can do to help.

Hi Annette,

I'm rather new as well, but this is a great place for support and information sharing. Are you currently taking any meds or vitamins/minerals?? If not, I would recommend starting Magnesium Malate right away as well as Vitamin D. They both have positive effects on pain and fatigue. Not a cure all, but a good start. Also, I'm learning that diet has HUGE impact on this illness. I'm learning that Gluten, Lactose and Casein are the biggest offenders. Start your own research on food effects, you will be amazed. Some people are doing elimination diets with great success. This simply means you start out on a very basic diet until you feel general well, then re-introduce one food at a time to learn your trigger foods.

These are just some quick thoughts to tell you. You're not alone for sure and i wish you much progress in this fight. I have already gotten lots of comfort from this forum. When you have a bad day, tell us, good day tell us! Something helps you , share it. Something hurts more, share it!
xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back