Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
12/1998
Country
US
State
CA
I'm so glad to have found this site. I'm dealing with fibro and with ostearthritis in both knees, with the right one needing replacement soon.

In the past I've dealt with depression, using medication and therapy and am finally off the meds for that. But I'm finding an increase of pain due to going off depression meds.

I'm now using a Quell device and hoping for a reduction of pain. I'm willing to help others where I can and look forward to learning better coping techniques from others.

Hi aries18,

This is a wonderful site, filled with very understanding and supportive people. It's so nice to have somewhere where you can talk to others who understand what you are feeling or what you are going through, whether it be for advice, to make friends or to have a rant!
I hope you have a supportive doctor who is helping and supporting you through your pain! xoxo

Welcome. I believe it is important to talk and at least read what others think and feel. I do not post often but I read and realize I am not alone on this planet. I hope you find some comfort here as well:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back