Country
RU
State
Moscow
Just want to share with my small steps which I do every day:
1. Meditation
2. Walking for about an hour
3. Writing in my mood and health journal

What are your small steps to bring some relief and joy? Please,share!
Hugs!

good thread zilo!

thanks for posting.

my small steps are coming here each day and knowing im helping someone!
it really does help reduce my pains and helps me cope being by myself here.

keep posting!

It may sound odd, but going to work helps me feel better. It gives me something else to think about (problems I can solve). Plus I am lucky enough to work with some pretty awesome people.

I also keep moving during the day. If I sit still for more than an hour or so I get really sore.

Hanging out with my kids and husband also makes me feel better.

And spending time with our pets is relaxing (dogs and chickens)

I've just started doing the morning mindfulness meditation Zolisindigo suggested in another thread.

wtg DK

you can do this!

we are here if you need us!

Wow! I am so glad that you started doing that meditation! I also started to listen to hypnosis session-"pain relief", it helps so much! I found it in Apple store and downloaded to my ipad. You may try also if you want!

wow i get out of bed smell if i need a shower yet

smell if my cloths need washed

see how far i can smell cat box ooo crap got to empty today its stinking in the living room

is the trash to ceiling nope dont need to go out

no seriously my new sleep machine i try to wake up 7 or 8 and go for a walk no where near that long

then a thing or two around the house i have learned the hard middle ground listen to my body but

still push and challenge it some but not to much that is my serious routine mainly depends on pain

and how much i feel like pushing it congrats keep that up that will keep your fibro in good check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back