Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
But more like, I want a divorce, I hate my house, I live with 3 SLOBS. I'm controlled with money cause I don't work . It goes forever! My husband reminds me every day how I do nothing........ahhhhhhhh. he tries to make me feel useless, is Anyone else in this boat?
what do I do? I'm now getting resentful of him, and lacking respect. Ohhhhhhh and sence pot came leagle, his use has 8ncreases75%.

Did I hit a sore spot?

I am sorry to hear your husband is treating you like that. It is not good to feel trapped or controlled or devalued.

If you could do anything you want, what would it be?

I guess I'm glad that I'm still able to work as I'm the main breadwinner. I do get the part about the slobs. I feel like saying "Hell people! I'm barely surviving my workday. Can't you understand that the only presents I want for my birthday are for the dishwasher to get emptied, the garbage taken out, and somebody to trim that tree branch over the neighbor's driveway?!?" The little things really add up. Try posting a chore chart on the fridge. What positive incentives can you give everyone for chipping in and helping? Maybe cook a favorite meal or help them organize some part of their life or make phone calls for them. I know you are in pain, but figure out what things you can do. I know I can do more physical things if I work for a bit and then rest for a bit. If they see what you are doing, they will maybe try to do their part.

That's a really good question , I guess it would be pack up my whole family and move to Hawaii, where I could dig my feet in the sand.

It's a nice dream. But a dream it is.can I say moe and I hope u don't mind. But it's sounds like u need someone other then your Dr to talk to.
I have bi polar and I'm not saying u have that at all. But I was a lot like u and needed help from a srink.
I was up and down happy sad mad angry all the time .its not nice.more then anything I was frustrated . With everyone with myself with life.
My gp was good but he didn't have the help I needed. What I'm trying to say is maybe u need someone to talk to where u can let it all come tumbling out.
Again in my cocked up way I'm am trying to help.xx

Get well, have enough money to go to Disneyland,with my Grandchildren. before I tucker out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back