70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Felling down the stairs really don't help Fibro :oops:

Oh dear Forgetmenot and you got through yesterday at the DWP
..i hoped you could relax a bit x

I hope you are doing alright. Falling is never easy. I actually have to use a cane to walk with because I am so off balance. It has helped more than not using it. Take it easy and get some rest. You need time to recover as much as possible.

Brandy

Hope you are feeling better Forgetmenot. Stairs are so very tricky to deal with when in so much pain.

Ty yes I'm ok now.should of used the stair lift duh

What precipitated the fall? Did you miscalculate the steps? Its not unlike me. I am usually absent minded and I have even slashed a finger at work. I would encourage you not to switch to the elevator. You require the precious exercise offered by the elevator. Wishing you the best.

Uhg. Bless your heart. Hope nothing's to terribly sore. I HATE stairs now. I avoid them at all cost. Sorry Remnant I have to disagree with taking the lift, you can get exercise in much safer ways. Stairs are just to dangerous to mess with when your tired, weak and dizzy. Forgetmenot I'm shaking my finger at you...no, no, no. Bad girl!!! As my mom used to say "I'ld spank you, but you punished yourself enough" lol. Hope it's nothing a warm bath can't sooth.

No, but, as my daughter can attest, Fibro can definitely help you fall down stairs!

Hope you're OK!!

Oh n, are you alright? I hope you are not as fragile as me or my mom, we get fractures quite easily. Take care of yourself, those blows on the body are not easily forgiven, specially if the blow was bad enough. I mean, look at my sister, she has had several spine surgeries, it all started when she fell of from the stairs when she was just a kid. She was pushed by my aunt, who was also a kid back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back