DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
Vt
Hi ,
I'm just so tired of the never knowing what I'm going to wake up feeling like.
June and July are hard months ?
Sick of waking up knowing it's going to be a lot of work! Even after taking my medication I'm still not able to think straight for at least 2 hours. Then it gets okay for awhile and I'm back to feeling frustrated about being so totally forgetful.
I'm worried it's the Cymbalta. But then I know it's the illness. Either way I look ahead and I know it's going to get worse.
I'm trying to do too much . Work , Move to another State. Sell this house. Keeping my cool with others has been challenging. I just want BETTER. Sick of my forgetfulness. It feels like early dementia , then add """"" body pain and fatigue. Wow what's this all about and why me?? I after all these years keep asking , then I pray.
Not sure, and it's scary. Wish I had a thoughtful friend who really got this. I'm grateful for this site so I can write. Thank You . I'm feeling sorry for myself today and I'm usually upbeat.

Hi Maria22,

I totally get what you are feeling. One minute I'm worried about my symptoms whether or not it's the fibro or something new. The next minute I'm angry I was the chosen one to deal with all of this. I have those moments when I also feel sorry for myself especially when my friends and family are enjoying life while I suffer in silence. I believe God only gives us as much as we can bear, but I'm not a superhero and I wanna scream enough is enough! I'm usually upbeat as well but I'm not sure what season is my best. Winter used to be the worst but now it seems summer is just as bad! I try to keep my best game face on when I'm at work but lately I'm constantly worried if I'll make it through the day. It's scary not knowing one minute to the next how bad it's gonna be but just know you're not alone! I'm glad I have people like you who can relate, sad it's not a good thing. Keep your spirits up and stay strong!

Soft hugs!��

Maria22, I'm hearing you!
I can relate to everything you said....and it's definitely harder when our friends don't really get it. We share lots of common experiences with our friends but it seems this is not one of them!
I'm am also very grateful to have the forum to vent to sometimes. We all get it, believe me.
Best wishes for a brighter day tomorrow. x

Hi Maria,

Yes I get what your saying.It does take awhile to really wake up in the morning.And we have days we feel sorry for ourselves.It's not easy to do this everyday.
Today I cleaned a lot and Overdid it, when I shouldn't have.But like u,your'e cleaning your house so it's looks good to sell.It's a lot of work and stress to deal with,so take it slow.The stress can also make your memory worse.So make sure u take care of yourself.Good luck with your house.

The weather is hard to deal with and I don't think we will find an area that's perfect for Fibro.I find that if it gets too hot outside then I have to rest an the air conditioned room,until my body cools down.

Please let us know how everything goes

Hugs,
Sagey

Thank You all for Your thoughts and words! It's So true that even when you feel like your the only one feeling so much pain and confusion, there's others right there beside you !
I think I'm coming around the bend tonight! Yay, just in time for this work weekend ��.
Happy Holiday Weekend Missv, Peaceandquiet &Sagey.

We're all in this together!!! Hopefully everyone had a good holiday!

Hugs ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back