Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
nv
Hi, I had something unusual happen to me this morning. I was using my kindle and I could not look at the screen anymore because it was really bothering my eyes. I don't quite know how to describe it. It wasn't stabbing pain or anything, it was like my eyes were extremely sensitive to the brightness of it or something. I looked at the light outside and did not have the same feeling. I ha e had migraines in the past so I don't think it was that at all, I never had aura or light sensitivity with them. It was so bad that I had to lie down in a dark room for a while. I ha e been having blurred vision in my right eye too. I am using my kindle now with no problem. Is this something anyone else has experienced? Thanks!

Well eyes burning when you look at the screen and in the morning when the sun is out is something I have experienced for many years, thankfully I am coming out of this problem since I have got my sleep back, not just sleep but its deep sleep. for good 7 hours, I wish you recovery.

Rahul

i have that same thing when i look at it for hours. i have a cataract in left eye.
it is usual for the computer use. not a fibro thing.

Oh, ok, I had just gotten up though. I had been looking at it for just a few minutes though. But that does make sense, thanks.

As a life long glasses wearer I'd say go get your eyes tested. And tell them what's wrong . It could just be your eyes straining. Or u maybe alittle long slighted .
I just had to have a new pair as I couldn't see the screen and it was all burry.and it was out of the blue. I'm 42 and been short sighted all my life but due to my age I'm now both long and short.

Yep for the last 5 yrs, I've felt like a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back