Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
anyone else have problems shaving there legs and underarms .and face if you a man.
My hip feel so tight the last few days I can't bend down very will.
I'm also finding if I take my tranadol with out paracetamol ,which I try to do to lessen the amount of pills ,that I feel really rough all day long. I have a nagging feeling the small does I'm on will have to go up.
I believe having the summer holidays and having the kids all day has brought this flare on.
I do hope it passes soon. But I don't hold out much hope lol.

sorry to hear that

my face is sensitive i dont shave for months. but in my 20s i was in a explosion didnt get me bad but got my face.

so i just get fingernail length or so and my goat only grows like one knuckle kinda nice i can go forever and never shave lmao.

i just use a beard trimmer knock it down and dont use razors. my goat and mustache i just let do what they want since they

dont grow. never heard or had what your having though just extra sensitive or lazy!

hope it gets better

Yer I'm lazy lol x

tell me about it. if i dont have to i dont!

and lets see i never have a reason to lmao. ask cme hes seen a pic of my scary scruff

Sarcasm darling.i am British ;)

well thats fine im English lmao

i just cant speak or type a word of it lmao

i funked hoked on ponics:p

i got a A+ in being a smart ass and being in the deans office the most.

hey may be i was in with the dean to much and its his fault i didnt learn well?

although when i do shave i like to shave my bald spot. some turtle wax a car buffer o the shine!

So that where I'm going wrong. Turtle wax must pop in to halfords. ;)

you got it.

just watch out you tend to blind people and land small planes with the bright reflection lmao:-D8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back