Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/1996
Country
US
State
MI
Oh man, tomorrow I am getting a root canal, I really need it - but I am so nervous. Being in the dentists chair for a procedure like that is so hard on my neck and back.
Then the after-pain . I am alone and not sure how it will go. I bring my own pillows for under my knees and back and try to come up with something for my neck. I could just cry. It's sheer misery. I am trying to think positive, but things like this are real fibro triggers.

sounds like you have done it before and know what to expect.

you got thru it and you know what you need to do. thats the big steps.

stressing out over it is and will make it worse.

do the breathing exercise and stay clam.. its no big deal. remember you will have reduced pain when you get to done.
thats a really good thing to look forward too.

i would spend the $40 and get the gas through the treatment. makes your whole body numb.
this will help the firbo pains too.

good luck.

Hope you have got your root canal done. I’m also going through the same situation as yours. I’m going to get my root canal therapyfrom a dental clinic in my locality (Calgary) on this Friday. I’m too nervous. I would be grateful if you could share your experience here, maybe that will help me a lot. Thanks!

Hope you have got your root canal done. I’m also going through the same situation as yours. I’m going to get my root canal therapy from Sierra Dental Clinic in my locality (Calgary) on this Friday. I’m too nervous. I would be grateful if you could share your experience here, maybe that will help me a lot. Thanks!

Hi I have suddenly got lots of gum problems after years of no dental problems. I have the dentist next tuesday and am terrified too as i think i will need treatment.

I have severe problems with my jaw as part of fibro its so tight and painful along with facial, shoulder ,and neck pain every day.

Yes how did you get on both of you?

Last edited:
How did you get on Walkingbarefoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back