Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Tennessee
Over the last 6 months, I have had several health scares. It started with constant fatigue which led to not eating nor having an appetite and also finally being diagnosed with Anxiety disorder which has effected the way I breathe, keeps me tired and more. Now I have been having muscle spasms over my legs and arms some and wonder if that is part of it or if it could be more. I am about to be 31 years old and weigh about 183 lbs and have always been healthy and fit as much as I can remember. Is there more to this or is it just anxiety at its best?

Hi kmstockton, welcome

There are a lot of different conditions that share similar symptoms, unfortunately. Your doctor should test you to rule out other conditions - I think I had 25 to 30 blood tests before they decided it was fibromyalgia. I would definitely let the doctor know about your muscle spasms. I have those too, but in my case I think it is because of fibromyalgia.

I can tell you that many of us experience anxiety and/or depression when our symptoms flare. For me I get what I think of as internal anxiety, unconnected to anything actually happening in my life. Sometimes that feeling is more unbearable than the pain.

I'm sorry to hear you are having so many health problems in such a short time. Hopefully you and your doctor will figure out what helps soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back