Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
We all spend so much time focused on all the negative things that go along with our disease. So, my Doctor and Counselor started making all thier patients keep a gratitude list of all the things they have to be grateful for. So, I challenge you all to do this with me. Just get a journal and write a gratitude list title up top and put five to six things you are grateful for. It may be hard at first to even come up with one but, you can do it. I swear once you start thinking of things to be grateful for you will see a change in how you feel. Start by telling me what you arr grateful for the most right now. Take your time. Please give this a try.

Today, I am most grateful for being able to share this topic with you. See there is an example. I promise it will help boost your emotions.

I will try it, thanks! I actually read that gratitude is the key to a happier life. I recently started researching online how to get rid of resentment and one of the things they said that worked best for that was to show gratitude. At least try to think something you are grateful for... something the person you have resentment for did for you, something nice. Then start having loving thought.

I can't tell for sure, but it seems the resentment I had towards my boyfriend seems to be gone. I'm so happy I came across that article! Gratitude is wonderful... really is... teaches you how important it is to appreciate every little thing!

Last edited:
I used to say, thank you god for these painful legs i stand on, because having legs is something to be grateful for...my fibro was intense in foot and legs..but i could still be thankful for them ...thankful and gratitude are the same really..
After our winter i am particularly grateful for every sun washed day : )

Hi I am grateful that I have Fibro and not RA or Ms and Cancer, Because we all know that Fibro is pain but it does damage our bodys. So for that reason I am grateful.

I am grateful I woke up without a migraine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back