Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
Minnesota
I sometimes feel as if I could lose my balance when walking. My legs also feel weak at times. Anyone else?
Doctor says I have leg strength when I'm tested so not MS. But still makes me wonder if it's more than fibro.:shock:

Yes it really can make you wobble ,dizzy .i offen walk into the door or the wall ,it's the joy of fibro.

yup yup yup....feels like my floor is tilting half the time...hate it makes my anxiety way worse

those are symptoms of fatigue.

my legs give out on me and i fall and break my ribs. 3 times now.
doctor says over active muscles. gave me baclofin muscle relaxer. took it about two months and haven't need it since.
the med is take as needed. so to me it will be take after you break your rib again.

try the relaxer. if you have trouble asking your doctor for any meds. read my post under general discussions called "starting a daily log book and why it helps.

learn about fatigue and how to reduce the effects.

keep going and keep learning folks. pass on what you have learned as well as your symptoms.

When I was first diagnosed I was in a huge flare; both my arms and legs felt weak. Just walking to the end of the block made my knees feel like they would give out even though they were really just fine. For me dizziness comes and goes but usually doesn't last more than a few minutes.

Me and baclofin are old friends.
In fact I could do with some now with my neck .

From a layperson perspective, check allll the side effects of what rx s. Your on. I was falling, loosing my thought patterns, depressed, weight gain, exsessive dry mouth. Blurred vision. And worse anxiety than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back