DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
US
State
SC
I don't even know where to start....
I'm 24 and have been diagnosed with 2 endocrine disorders and fibromyalgia... I am in a lot of pain 90% of the time now.
When my fiance and I first met 2 years ago, I had just been diagnosed with PCOS and I started to be gradually become more and more ill. I've had fibro symptoms since high school but they all decided to gang up together and happen all at once now. I just feel sick and tired and in pain all the time.
It feels like nothing that I do for my fiance is enough.. it's always about physical things. I can't be as physical as I used to be. I try to explain that but my fiance just gets mad at me. Even my kisses aren't powerful enough anymore apparently... I just don't know what to do.. I feel awful all I want to do is make my fiance happy but I can't even make myself happy because I'm in so much pain... I just feel so guilty... and like a burden.
I'm sorry for the rant I'm just kind of sad... I just try so hard everyday to be who I was and it's exhausting... I'm just so sorry because I know my fiance didn't sign up for this...

I am so sorry you are so young to be dealing with all this. It is also very hard on relationships especially all the emotions you are dealing with like loss of your former self and peace of mind about the future.

Just living in so much pain is so draining it is hard to have the energy and enthusiasm for everything you want. I totally understand how all you want is to make your fiance happy and the feelings of guilt.

May i recommend a good book by Claudia Merck called a first year Fibromyalgia.

I pray for you to have some better days soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back