Fatigue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel. Right around 11am I'm ready to crash under my desk. The weekends I will take sometimes 2 naps and still go to bed early. I do take a muscle relaxer at night so it keeps me asleep until around 4. But if I'm having a bad night I'm waking up at 3 :(

So sorry to hear you are having a hard time with this, have you tried taking a natural supplement to treat that? I was suffering from a really severe fatigue until I tried a green tea supplement. It actually gives me a lot energy! I also drink a prickly pear cactus + pineapple juice every morning, it energizes me quite well :) You could give it a try.

Have you tried taking ginseng? It will boost you, but won't affect you like caffeine does. There is no crash with it. I rely on it some days when my fatigue is bad on top of being hypoglycemic.

OMG! I can't seem to get a grip on it myself. Constant lately. I haven't been able to even work or if I do, it's only for a few hours....

I've been feeling the same way the past few weeks, as soon as the spring weather hit, with the ups and downs of Temps, rain off and on every other day, etc.... I can't keep up! I caught myself falling asleep at work on a phone call the other day! I'm exhausted and no matter how much sleep I actually get, I feel like it's never enough! I'm really at my limit here, something has got to give because I can't keep this up! I'm hoping one of the following will happen - 1) the weather starts becoming more consistent and less unpredictable... More sunshine and steady Temps... Or 2) I'm seasonal at my job, so I could be getting furloughed any day now, which will suck for my bank account, but it'll definitely be less stressful than worrying about work and if I can make it a whole day let alone a couple hours with out leaving or calling in... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back