Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of taking vitamin D, for pain. Normally Vitamin D deficiency is because you spend more time indoors than outside in the sunshine, or the area in which you live has less direct rays from the sun. This vitamin is good for your bones and so taking this vitamin is a good idea for most people. It is a good idea to have your level checked to see if you need it and or how much you should take.

Many vitamins are good for us like Vitamin C. The most important factor is not to over do and take large doses without finding out what is a safe dose and what is an over dose. Ask your pharmacy or your doctor for advice on this matter. Good Luck! :)

I take D3 in sunflower oil daily. There are only two sources of D3 our bodies can absorb. Many vitamin D pills are D2, which we can't absorb, or D3, which we can, but only from sheep wool or the sun. Many brands of D3 come from other sources, which are worthless to us. Studies show it is hard to get enough from the sun. We also need to take vitamin k with it to absorb it. I do notice a big improvment mentally when I take it. I also don't have as much pain with my bones when I take it.

I only know that any kind of main can be reduced by taking vitamin D, which basically makes you happier and releases endorphin. This way, you will feel better and maybe forget about the pain.

After many years of not drinking milk because I had thought I was lactose intolerant I recently decided to start drinking milk again, whole milk. Not sure what is going on as I have been digesting it very well and it seems to be helping with my IBS. I find this odd but going to stick with it. I also take Vitamin D each day...2000IU.

I was vitamin D deficient but the doctor gave me some pills to fix it. I never took them but instead went outside more often. I don't think I'm deficient anymore (it's never been mentioned again) but I don't notice any difference in pain levels. I have to wonder about potassium though. I know potassium helps with bruising and I have to wonder if it could possibly help with pain...

If you want to up your potassium levels then do it with food instead of pills. Taking the potassium pills is not a good idea unless a doctor has prescribed them for you, as they can have very bad side effects.

I thought that the best way of getting Vitam D is by staying in front of the sun? The pills are good but they're not as effective as the natural light, which is the best treatment in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back