Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
UK
State
Norfolk
Hi i am new to this .I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia,Rheumatoid Arthritis,Sleep Apnea i am in constant pain and my skin is so sore to touch i also have Fibro fog which is so annoying. My joints swell and i am so tired all of the time its so dibilitating i am so depressed i am 48 but sime days i feel 98:neutral::(

welcome Sunset35, I know the feeling I feel like a little old lady to, but hang in there. Try not to get depressed, there will be good days ahead. We are great Listeners here if you need to talk.

Welcome to the forums, sunset35! So sorry to hear you are in so much pain! I don't have a sore skin, at least not all the time and when I do just a few areas hurt, but that's it. I do understand what is like having to deal with different health issues tho. I know how hard it is, but don't worry... if you are in need of someone to listen to you or vent, then please feel free to take a look at the vent section: it has helped me feel sane more than once!

welcome, sunset35! we're hear to hear you vent, complain and hopefully share good news!

Hi i am new to this .I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia,Rheumatoid Arthritis,Sleep Apnea i am in constant pain and my skin is so sore to touch i also have Fibro fog which is so annoying. My joints swell and i am so tired all of the time its so dibilitating i am so depressed i am 48 but sime days i feel 98:neutral::(

Hi Sunset35, and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to read that you have so much pain and the fog, too. :cry:

I'd suggest looking through the forum here and reading the posts, even those that are old. There is so much good information here... maybe you'll find something that will help your pain management... that would be super! :)

Don't hesitate to ask for a shoulder here... it's a very supportive group of people, I've found!

Welcome! I empathize with your "aging" complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back