Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone, I have noticed when ever I catch something I am always sicker and stay sicker then anyone else in my family. Does this happen to anyone else here

I know that when my b/f's mom has a migraine, her fibro acts up a lot more as well. Adds insult to injury in my eyes! She does seem to stay sick longer than most people, but fibro is not her only medical issue, so I can't say for sure that fibro is the reason.

Yes. I get really sick and it lasts 2x as longer. I also get really sick around the time I get my period. This is something that happens every month. It's very discouraging to get so sick, so often.

I used to feel the same, where I'd get hit the hardest. As a kid I caught everything that ever went around, and there were a couple years where teachers debated on letting me advance a grade because I missed too many days from being sick. But I've only had the flu once in my life (and of course it had to be the swine flu!) A few years ago I took an Allergra every day, not just for allergies, but for colds. I haven't caught a cold or a sickness in the last year, and I'm not taking any meds anymore. Meanwhile, my brother (who lives with my husband and I) gets sick every other week. I think I haven't caught anything because I'm on a really strict clean diet, I get chiropractic adjustments 3 times a month, and I'm on loads of herbs and supplements from my naturopath. I'm really coming to believe that the more toxins in our body, the more easily we get sick.

Oh yeah, tell me about it! I caught bronchitis some months ago and now I'm suffering with an undiagnosed case of swollen/infected sinus... big change there is a serious ear infection as well, ugh... I'm doomed! I always seem to have it worse than everyone in my family, if I catch a cold then it has to be the worst ever, lol. My boyfriend's colds are so mild and last so little... mine last so long and make me feel like dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back