MizzDeeDee

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
01/2009
Country
US
State
Va
I've noticed that my monthly cycle causes me to flare. Everything seems worse. Of course, I'm in pain because of being on my period itself, but I also have more joint pain and I am ever more tired when it's that time of the month.

Has anyone else noticed this too? To add, it also seems to cause my other autoimmune disease and chronic pain issues to worsen as well.

Yes, and they say it happens often in us ladies, and symptoms can get worse during menopause and times of severe stress. My symptoms include: Headaches flare up, Lots of back pain, deep abdominal muscle pain and high thigh pain, soreness in arms and legs are more intense.

Yes, and they say it happens often in us ladies, and symptoms can get worse during menopause and times of severe stress. My symptoms include: Headaches flare up, Lots of back pain, deep abdominal muscle pain and high thigh pain, soreness in arms and legs are more intense.

That's interesting that you say that about menopause, because I'm pretty sure that I'm going thru peri-menopause. I'm only 37, but menopause is early onset in my family and I've noticed changes. I'm hoping that the pain doesn't get even worse with these changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back