Not open for further replies.

cinders

Diagnosis
23/2013
Country
CA
State
new brunswick
I read other people forums and I'm brought to tears. I was diagnosed in August and I've always believed as have others that it was all in my head. I suffer from pain everyday mostly lower back pain and right shoulder pain. I feel so alone. I'm hoping this forum will help me understand this illness.

You are NOT alone..we understand what you are feeling..,this is NOT all in your head...don't ever think it is ...(I still do the same) there are so many caring people on here you will be amazed.. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask questions. We are all the same and we are all different in this disease. But we are here to help and support you..any question is valid ..it helps to share your emotions good or bad!
We will help you through this just keep posting!

Hi cinders, welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing. :) I hope that you're able to share more with others here and take some comfort knowing that you're not alone and many of us have faced the same issues.

I read other people forums and I'm brought to tears. I was diagnosed in August and I've always believed as have others that it was all in my head. I suffer from pain everyday mostly lower back pain and right shoulder pain. I feel so alone. I'm hoping this forum will help me understand this illness.

Hi cinders! I just wanted to take the time to welcome you and let you know you are not alone :) This forum is full of people who totally understand what you are going tru right now :) So, please feel free to post and share everything you feel like sharing. This forum is full of really kind and compassionate people ready to give you some encouragement words :)

Hi Cinders. I too just joined this forum. I am looking for support from those who understand. To me, it has been therapepeutic reading posts. I do not feel so alone.

I'm also new here and I'm struggling with accepting that this is a real condition. I have searched for a cause of my pain for 8 years and I finally got an answer yesterday. I'm in such a fog this morning and can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that I have a name for my pain. I am looking forward to hearing from others that understand and I am here for you. I am also looking forward to learning new ways of dealing with my pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back