Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
MI
Hi. I am new to all this, was just recently diagnosed after several years of weird pains mostly in my hips I think brought on by stress. My Doc and
I finally put two and two together and came up with fibromyalgia. We ll, to make a long story short . . . I hurt! Doc put my on Lyrica, have only taken it a few days and so far it's not helping. I hope it does soon ! Hello all and I hope I can gain some valuable knowledge from all of you :|

Hi Lindazee you may have to give the lyrica a month or so before you notice any improvement. Welcome to the forums, a great group of people who understand what you are going through. Hope today finds you well. Good luck... Mike.

Hi. I am new to all this, was just recently diagnosed after several years of weird pains mostly in my hips I think brought on by stress. My Doc and
I finally put two and two together and came up with fibromyalgia. We ll, to make a long story short . . . I hurt! Doc put my on Lyrica, have only taken it a few days and so far it's not helping. I hope it does soon ! Hello all and I hope I can gain some valuable knowledge from all of you :|
What kind of pain do you have. I am trying to figure out if I have a form of Fibromyalgia called Tactile Allodynia, it is spots about 3" wide that feels like a sun burn especially if anything touches it, no swelling or rash, to look at it, the skin looks normal. Did you have this kind of pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back