Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AR
I just wanted to let everyone new or old to the group or fibro, that they can ask whatever they want and not be scared. We are here to help. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. If you have any questions for me in specific , don' tbe afraid to message me.

Thanks :) I'm sure a lot people will find this post helpful and inviting. Sometimes people feel a bit hesitant to ask or participate more, specially new members. Some people out there are a bit shy and rather read the boards instead of fully participating.

I would also say some people are afraid to ask questions because they seem rather vague. I know I have been at a loss for words attempting to describe feelings/symptoms that were fleeting and hard to put a thumb on. Sometimes, it helps to tamble, someone will get the gist :)

I encourage people to ask questions as well. Everyone is here to support one another. But I can understand being nervous.

I encourage everyone who acquired this disease to step up. It is better to let it out rather than keeping it yourself. Let us know your experiences so that we will be able to fully understand what are you going through. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back