I have found an amazing relief from pain and exhaustion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bev

Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
FL
hello everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found a unique all natural, organic plant based product that has helped me immensely with my pain and especially with my exhaustion! It also has a natural appetite suppressant in it, and well, we all know how we gain lbs this time of the year! I know that exhaustion is a huge problem for us fibro sufferers and we also know that we really truly need to get up and move to get and keep our blood flowing. This product has allowed me to do that. :) all I know is that I feel amazing! :)
Bev

We are glad you found something that works for you. It is a rare find indeed, as most things come by trial and error. You are welcome to tell us how you are doing as time goes on. Sometimes we find something that seems to help us and we want to shout it from the roof tops that this cure works. But as time goes on we all realize that there is no miracle plant or drug that cures fibro. If there was someone would have discovered it years ago and all of us now would have happy normal lives.

Please do not raise the hopes of new members into thinking your product is a cure all for fibromyalgia. :)

Last edited:
Hey Bev! Glad to hear that! I'm also starting to experiment with natural supplements, I just recently added a ''green tea'' extract supplement. It seems this supplement is really helping me to lose weight and feel full of energy! Today was a painful day tho, I couldn't workout, but next week I surely will :) Surprisingly enough... I have lost 1 kilo already!

We are glad you found something that works for you. It is a rare find indeed, as most things come by trail and error. You are welcome to tell us how you are doing as time goes on. Sometimes we find something that seems to help us and we want to shout it from the roof tops that this cure works. But as time goes on we all realize that there is no miracle plant or drug that cures fibro. If there was someone would have discovered it years ago and all of us now would have happy normal lives.

Please do not raise the hopes of new members into thinking your product is a cure all for fibromyalgia. :)

1sweed,
Thank you for your comment. I always like what you have to say. :)
What I said was that it has "helped". I didn't say it was a cure. But, a lot of people on here, including myself, cannot take the meds that Drs prescribe for one reason or another. Most meds make you exhausted on top of the fibro causing exhaustion.
A lot of drs do not even recognize fibro as being real, mostly in your head, so therefore it is on the bottom on the list as conditions to try and find a cure for. They cant even find a cure for cancer, nor do they want to find a cure, in my opinion. If they did, drs and pharmacutical companies would be out of business. The product I am on does not claim to cure, fix or prevent anything. It simply "helps" with exhaustion, which in turn helps me to get up and move. And there are no side effects. :) If anyone is interested, please send me a private message.
Thank you.

Hey Bev! Glad to hear that! I'm also starting to experiment with natural supplements, I just recently added a ''green tea'' extract supplement. It seems this supplement is really helping me to lose weight and feel full of energy! Today was a painful day tho, I couldn't workout, but next week I surely will :) Surprisingly enough... I have lost 1 kilo already!

You can not use this forum to sell your product.

Last edited by a moderator:
1sweed, I forgot to add, I feel there has to be some hope for this devasting condition we have. If we don't have hope, we have nothing. I have no cure, only have a product that helps. :)

Little Bev,
I agree with you almost one hundred percent. We are like gunina pigs testing drugs for drug companies and for the doctors who prescribe them. I too am allergic to most all of the drugs available in the treatment of fibro. You can mention a product by name so others can research it by doing their own web search, but you can not use this forum to advertise a product you yourself sell.

I too am experimenting with alternative methods and have found some to be useful and some not so good. It is sort of a hit and miss thing in trying to find products and foods, that help our conditions in positive ways. I am happy you enjoy what I write and have found some to be helpful in your own life. I enjoy reading your posts as well. I try to be encouraging and yet fair in my responses. Hope you have a good day! :)

hello again, everyone!
I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! I know I did, plus it was my birthday. :)
I wanted to give everyone an update regarding the organic plant based product that I am still taking. I still feel amazing and have lots of energy. My pain is at a minimum. :)
Bev

You can not sell your product through this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am leaving this forum because I have been threatened to get kicked off. I thought I was adhering to the to the rules by not mentioning the website. I am not selling anything, I am only trying to help all of us that suffer. some people don't want to be helped because they will no longer get that attention. they can no longer say"poor pityful me." I truly wish the best for everyone. there is hope and help for the ones that truly don't want to suffer any longer.

If you truely wanted to help people on this forum all you had to do is name this product that gave you amazing relief. Instead you chose to keep it a secert and asking people to contact you. This forum provides support and answers for all those who are suffering from illness, but we do not allow others to profit off of other forum members.

I am sorry you have chosen to leave us, but everyone must abide by the rules of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back