Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Montana
My doctor thinks i would have pelvic congestion because other tests happen to be nonconclusive. does anyone else suffer from this? what had you been symptoms? i have bad internal pain, low back pain and leg pain...have you got any tips to relieve the pain sensation? Please assist me !

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am not sure what you mean by pelvic congestion, but I have times where my muscles in my hips and lower back ache constantly. The only thing that has worked for me is using aspercreme on the sore areas and having my cotton fiber thick pad to sleep on. I have mentioned these in several other posts. they are not regular mattress pads. These are 3-4 inches thick and stuffed with poly-cotton fiber or feathers, or foam. It is something that comes in all bed sizes and lays on top of your regular mattress under your sheets. The extra padding helps your muscles to relax and cradles your pelvic and hip bones like sleeping on a cloud, but supportive. Most bedding stores have them. You can do a web search for them as well.

Please read through the posts on pain and alternative methods and maybe you will find some other coping skills. And ask questions or just post in any of the topic's. I wish you the best of luck in reducing your pain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back