Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
Thanks for your thoughts, comments and prayers. The surgery on my ankle went extra long as the damage was worse than anticipated .(They ALWAYS say that). Anyway , I have an excellent surgeon and it went well, although I'll be off my feet 10 weeks instead of 6 .(ugh!) I went from a fat bandage to a cast now, and then later to a boot.

Good news! I have not had a flair up of the fibro from the surgery, so am spared the extra burden. I of course still have the chronic pain from the other problems but it is much more bearable w/out the tipping point of the fibro putting me in a corner crying all the time.

So, I'm back with ya'll , (a very handy contraction), and am certainly getting some good reading done. I'm praying for all of you in your troubles and successes.

Glad to hear that, ruralgirl! I wish you a speedy recovery! Sending you positive thoughts your way! Thanks for the prayers, many of us really need them :) I'm sure! Please keep us posted! You will be on your feet again before you realize it!

Very happy to hear your surgery went well and fibro is holding at bay for the time being. It might be that the extended rest in recoverying will keep your fibro from acting up and in fact improve your condition. I hope all goes well and that you continue to visit here often. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back