Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
CA
State
BC
I have had severe back/neck pain. Fingers and toes often feel broken. I have severe muscle and nerve pain. None of that is new. What is new is a sharp/tingly sensation in my feet. It's increasing in severity and happens daily. I do work full time with the help of Tylenol, Gabapentin and pain meds for pain breakthrough with my back and neck nerve pain. Is this tingly sharp pain in feet common to FM? Or would it be from one of my many autoimmune issues? Perhaps even from the stenosis in my neck and back? Even fingers seem to have a milder form of this tingly sharp pain.

Hi it's called parathesisa. Just another excitable sensation for your brain. Common with diabetics. I have had all my reflexes and blood pressure tested and even been prescribed Lyrica (pregabalin) in Australia. Try mindfulness meditation and take minimal meds (I was on morphine from age 29-39). Be kind to yourself too.

Last edited:
Your leg feel jumping and want to move all the time. That is restless leg syndrome. Take magnesium supplement before sleep. It help relax. I fought that since 13 years ago. Dammmnnn

It's not restless leg, I had that as a drug side effect once. Parasthesia sounds right. I am a reactive hypoglycaemic so I know I need to watch it. I take appropriate supplements with little difference in symptoms. I meditate daily, use breathing techniques and practice yoga. If not for that I think I'd be in much worse shape. I just wasn't sure if it was from a hypersensitive nervous system due to FM or prediabetes (my sugars have been testing fine now for quite awhile).

Thank you for your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back