Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/2015
Country
US
State
Ga
Hi I was wondering if a lot of people with Fibro felt better in the AM and gradually felt worse in the late afternoon or evening. When I stand up for several hours my legs hurt....radiating down from the knee area and then I gradually begin the fatigue every where else. Does anyone else have a vibration sensation in their legs and or feet after they have been standing up for periods of time ? I t almost feels like a sm motor going in my leg. Just tyring to figure all this out.....thanks for your response.

I feel bad in the morning .and after I sit down at night.the stiffness is a killer for me.i do get the vib feeling in my feet. I was told its blood flow or should I say lack of it.like a mobile phone under your feet.its normal to feel worse when the body's tired at the end of the day.

If I do the same time for too long, I feel worse. I am lucky my job involves times when I sit and times when I walk around.

I don't have the vibration thing though

I feel bad when I first wake up. Have to get moving and take meds and then I'm a bit better. By the end of the day, if I sit down, then I have a lot of pain when I get back up. Do get a little bit of that vibration or tremor if I'm really worn out. Usually stretching will calm it down a bit. I think of it as the nerves spamming or something. Using them with intention to stretch and flex the muscles seems to help my brain take control of them again. Maybe it's because I'm telling my brain to take control of them. Hmmmm....never thought of it that way before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back