Not open for further replies.

jcairns82

Diagnosis
02/1993
Country
CA
State
Canada
I don't know about anybody else, but I find that Fall is my migraine season. The constant change in temperature leaves my system out of whack and causes a lot of pain. Plus, due to daylights savings time, my sleep patterns are thrown for a loop for awhile. No sleep = more migraines.

Anybody else have the same experience?

I don't know that I really have a season, per se. I just seem to get them when I get them. I will say that the change in temperature wipes me out and causes me a great deal of pain. My sleep patterns are never good anyway, so daylight savings doesn't really bother me that much.

I don't really have a season but if I do, it doesn't really annoy me much. I usually have tons of sleep no matter what so it is all good for me!

Hopefully it goes good for you as well!

You must not fibro or CFS, if you're getting lots of good sleep, MegaZero. You'll be the envy of many of us here. :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets beat by a temperature change, MizzDeeDee

I had never thought fall could be the reason I'm getting migraines so often, but now that I think about it... it could really be! I'm getting migraines so often lately is so annoying! I woder if this could be linked to fibro or is just part of my messed up body?

Do any of you guys have ragweed in your area? It is growing rampant here in Chattanooga! I noticed it triggers my migraines.
I have had them all my life. Even as a child. If I even feel one starting to come on I take Excedrine to strike it before it is intollerable.

Changing weather really messes me up, Today really hurts, everywhere. On days like today I pace myself and hope for the best.

There are many triggers for miigraine headaches. Some can be from allergies stemming from fall weeds or flowers, sinus problems, perfumes and other personal care items and make-up. Foods can cause these headaches, as well as, other health conditions. Chemicals from weed killers and household cleaning products, fresh paint or new carpets or curtains. Even the ink from newspapers can cause a headache.

Many causes can be discovered if you keep a log of what you may have been exposed to or a food you recently ate. It sometimes has no direct cause and just is, but with a little detective work you might discover some of your triggers and be able to suffer with them a bit less. :)

Excellent idea 1sweet about keeping a log. I never thought to do that. It'd take a lot of reminders to write it all down, but at least, I'd have an idea as to my triggers.

Sad to hear that others are also suffering with the migraines. Hope you each find a solution. :)

The end of Fall gives me migraines too, because of the changing temperature and the shorter days. It also brings me on the edge of depression which I fought bravely up until now but I don't know how much more I can stand my grounds. My migraines hit when I'm at work where I have to stare at my computer. I don't get a break, they stop only when I curl up in my bed and close my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back