Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Not feeling well at all the last weeks, been in a lot pain and kind of sad over a loss I suffered recently (I kinda talked about that several weeks ago- not directly since didn't feel like talking about that here).

What makes me feel truly down right now is my awful health... my health has never been this bad before. Today my neck, thighs, back and head are killing me. I suspect I could have a sinus issue... I had bronchitis some weeks ago, sadly I don't go to see the doctor when I needed to and now I'm getting headaches almost daily.

I don't know what doctor to see next? I'm not worried about the muscular pain, only about the headaches that are becoming so frequent! :cry:

I think you're in pain because you're grieving. Stress does the to our poor bodies. I know it's not easy but you need to take care of your feelings as best you can. Relax your mind and relax your body.

Do you think the headaches are related to the bronchitis?

I'm so sorry for your loss! Greif and stress can manifest itself in physical ways, so I wouldn't be surprised if your pain is a response to your emotions. It might be best for your to just pamper yourself a little. Would you be willing to relax at a spa? Maybe the hands-off type of treatments would help, like saunas, baths, oxygen therapy, and light/heat therapy. Maybe a massage and some skin care treatments, like clay molds to detox your skin and muscles, would work for you if you could handle being touched. I don't know about you, but getting to truly relax helps me the most when I'm emotionally and physically struggling at the same time. Doctors could actually stress you out more!

I hope you find some relief, however it comes.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope it wasn't unexpected.....Take some time out for yourself, like Siderea suggested. If you don't feel up to going out, how about a warm epsom salt bath? That helps a lot and is relaxing. Put on some relaxing music or a relaxation tape and just sit back and walk your body through relaxation while soaking....If you ever want to share or talk about the person, you can always send me a private message. Sometimes it's therapeutic to talk about the things we cherish and things we remember about the person. I'm here if you need....

In a separate post, you mentioned you thought you might have a sinus infection, which is causing you headaches. Go to a walk in clinic if nothing else. That's so easy to treat. If it is, great, if not, then you'll know.

Take care of yourself.....

What makes me feel truly down right now is my awful health... my health has never been this bad before. Today my neck, thighs, back and head are killing me.

I am sorry for your loss... and for the way your health has been. I truly hope that you will soon have a turn-around with the health and get rid of those awful headaches.

There was a time a few years ago when I had daily headaches for about 2 weeks. Turned out to be that sinus/allergy related draining that had clogged up in a passage behind my ear.

I am sorry for your loss. It is possible the stress of recent happenings was just too much for your system to bear. I know that when something saddens me or upsets me, my health goes down hill fast. My brain fog is worse, I get bad headaches and muscles aches feel terrible. Give yourself more time to adjust to the changes and relax and rest more.

I hope you start feeling better very soon. :)

Thank you, 1sweed! I think it was the shock to my body... that's the only thing that would explain why I started to get worse. Because I heard that sometimes you might be very stressed, but you might not really realize it. Yesterday I had to go to the ER, was asked if I had been very stressed lately. I of course said not more than usual. I will be seeing a neurologist, I really think something is wrong with my head, maybe a sinus issue :( Wish me luck!

I am sorry for your loss... and for the way your health has been. I truly hope that you will soon have a turn-around with the health and get rid of those awful headaches.

There was a time a few years ago when I had daily headaches for about 2 weeks. Turned out to be that sinus/allergy related draining that had clogged up in a passage behind my ear.

Did you feel a bit pain when you closed our eyes? I do! I feel some pain on the forehead and nape, at first I thought it was my neck, but now I'm feeling pain 24/7. I'll be seeing a neurologist soon, since I was just fine before catching bronchitis! Since yesterday I've been feeling worse, they did nothing for me at the ER, hopefully I can see a real doctor soon!

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope it wasn't unexpected.....Take some time out for yourself, like Siderea suggested. If you don't feel up to going out, how about a warm epsom salt bath? That helps a lot and is relaxing. Put on some relaxing music or a relaxation tape and just sit back and walk your body through relaxation while soaking....If you ever want to share or talk about the person, you can always send me a private message. Sometimes it's therapeutic to talk about the things we cherish and things we remember about the person. I'm here if you need....

In a separate post, you mentioned you thought you might have a sinus infection, which is causing you headaches. Go to a walk in clinic if nothing else. That's so easy to treat. If it is, great, if not, then you'll know.

Take care of yourself.....

Thank you, so much, terbaer! You are so sweet, I truly appreciate it! I feel much better about that right now, I had a strange mix of feelings at first, and then felt very depressed, now it's the dang head that is not letting me be! If only the pain stopped I know I'd be able to feel better and think more clearly!

*HUGS*

I will be seeing a doctor soon, the guys at the ER were so hopeless, gosh... the pain is getting worse since yesterday! I really think it's a Sinus infection!

I'm so sorry for your loss! Greif and stress can manifest itself in physical ways, so I wouldn't be surprised if your pain is a response to your emotions. It might be best for your to just pamper yourself a little. Would you be willing to relax at a spa? Maybe the hands-off type of treatments would help, like saunas, baths, oxygen therapy, and light/heat therapy. Maybe a massage and some skin care treatments, like clay molds to detox your skin and muscles, would work for you if you could handle being touched. I don't know about you, but getting to truly relax helps me the most when I'm emotionally and physically struggling at the same time. Doctors could actually stress you out more!

I hope you find some relief, however it comes.

Thanks a lot, Siderea! I don't feel like going to a spa right now, but I think I can really try to find a way to pamper myself :D I feel better emotionally, I heard sometimes you might feel stressed, but not really know it!

Maybe I feel very stressed, but am not fully aware... maybe I feel it in my body? I just can't wait to see a neurologist soon, those symptoms are worrying me a lot now! I hope it's nothing serious like a blood cloth or something worse! I dislike going to the doctor very much, by the way! Rarely seeing a doctor has brought me comfort in the past, sometimes they just pose more questions in my head!

There are times when extreme sadness comes upon us all. People that have Fibromyalgia tend to have a harder time with coping with their sadness, than people that don't have this condition. This condition needs to be further understood, with a compassionate heart. Support groups are a great option when it comes to learning and dealing with overwhelming emotions about sad events.

Trellum, do they have walk-in clinics where you live? We have them where I live and my experience is that they are very thorough. They can check the basics like confirming if you have a sinus infection. At least that could be determined while you wait to go to the neurologist. Do you have an appointment yet? I'm serious when I say, GET IN THERE! You should not have to live with that pain in your head. I live with them in cycles for weeks and months at a time 24/7 and it doesn't allow you to function or cope. I really do worry about you. Please take care of yourself.......Terbaer

I hope I can post this link. If this is not allowed let me know and I will remove it. Listen to all the testimonies about this product. It has been said to stop pain completely. Read all about this product, and let others hear know all about your results from this product, if you decide to try it.

Link Not Allowed On Forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're feeling better Trellum, best wishes from me and my family :)

Did you feel a bit pain when you closed our eyes? I do! I feel some pain on the forehead and nape, at first I thought it was my neck, but now I'm feeling pain 24/7. I'll be seeing a neurologist soon, since I was just fine before catching bronchitis! Since yesterday I've been feeling worse, they did nothing for me at the ER, hopefully I can see a real doctor soon!

I don't specifically remember it being worse when I closed my eyes... but since every head movement hurt, I suppose that would have been part of it.

I was terrified because it was, to me, "in the back of my head" which was scary but it turned out to be "behind the ear" because of the sinus clogging there... and it was surprisingly easy to take care of. Hope you find the same!

Have you gotten to that doc yet? I'm sorry I didn't answer this sooner... I wasn't in town when you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back