Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
il
I have an appt. with a Rheumatologist on the 24th of next month that is suppose to treat patients with Fibro. Has anyone went to one? If so could you please let me know what to expect? I don't have high hopes that he will help me, due to many years of suffering with this and not finding any drs. that have helped. I am so amazed that there is still a stigma when you say you have fibro. We are not crazy and we have valid pain and many symptoms and other health issues related to Fibro,

Thank you for listening.

I would say go prepared to answer his questions and state your worst symptoms. Don't self diagnosis, but don't be afraid to speak up concerning your medications or fears you may have. It is hard to give advice as many doctors are more helpful then in my day of searching for help and so I guess just go in and have courage and a list of your problems and hope the doctor listens and is helpful.

I will leave this to others who are now more experienced than I am concerning this matter. Good luck! :)

Thank you for you insight with this matter I really appreciated it.

Your very welcome, and good luck with your appointment. Please let us know if you liked the doctor or not and how things went. I will be hoping it is a good day and you get some help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back