Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2008
Country
US
State
FL
Hi! I'm so glad I came across this forum. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2008. The doctor who diagnosed me moved her practice so I had to change doctors. The new Dr I went to pretty much said that fibromyalgia was all in my head. I change Dr once again and this doctor has put me on numerous medications to help relieve some of the pain but none of them seem to be working.The pain seems to get worse and worse by the day. Today is a very bad day!

I am so glad that on October 1st fibromyalgia was FINALLY listed as a real diagnosis!

I look forward to meeting you and reading your posts and maybe finding a medication that will actually work for me!

Hi deejei1 I am a newbie too. There are lots of nice people with good advice and support on this forum. I have been at an all time low with pain and some people have been so kind on here. I am in the UK and fibro is more recognised by some doctors than others. It's family who are the least understanding for me. I hope you have good family support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back