DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2016
Country
US
State
Maryland
Hello everyone!

I am a new member of this forum and a recently found out from my Neurologist that I have Fibromyalgia. Being 23 and hearing this news, on top of my other auto immune disorders is a little depressing. I was a very healthy, active, happy girl 5 years ago, before weird symptoms and diagnoses started popping up. I was going out with friends, riding horses 7 days a week, working and making my own money, basically living my life to the fullest. But I am coping with my "new life" and learning to live with my limitations. Some days its hard and I have breakdowns, but I am very lucky to have a GREAT support system at home, I have a caring mother and father, an awesome brother, great friends, and one AMAZING boyfriend. On top of my Fibromyalgia, I also have a Vitamin B12 Deficiency, I inject B12 because I cannot absorb it orally through foods or oral vitamins. I also have Pernicious Anemia, Nerve Damage in my neck, I suffer from a straight neck with no curvature at all, small fibro neuropathy in my neck, and I suffer with Chronic Migraines. I am very glad to be apart of this forum, and talk to people who really understand what "we all" are going through. Hope everyone has a great day!

Chelsea

Hello FibroFighter93, welcome
I"m glad you have such a great support system. It's really difficult to deal with these health problems - having good people around you is a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back