Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
We've been sold a bill of goods on wheats/grains/non fat/low fat foods for a LONG time and each and every time I hear Dr. Perlmutter and his Grain Brain book, I want to scream to the world....Wake UP.... Read this book and change your life. Go back to our traditional ways of eating, not the designer foods we've been told are good for us....not true. Good for the industries who have created these designer foods which includes the soy mania btw.

Dr. William Davis has a book out there too: Wheat Belly.

We need good fats to keep our brains good. Cholesterol is not the enemy. Weston Price Foundation has been talking about this for all the years I've followed WAP, the cholesterol myth.

Both my Mom and Dad had eggs almost every morning and lived into there 80s.

Quit all food except for grass fed beef hormone free chicken, my own free range chicken eggs, vegtables, safe fish, fruit, & healthy fats. Ive lost 20 lbs in 2 months, most from my belly, and feel better & stronger than I have in a long time. Ive gone from a Carb-craver who could eat a whole pizza with a big bowl of ice cream for dessert, to a person who says NO to processed pre-made foods!

Status
Not open for further replies.