Bubbles

Diagnosis
01/2004
Country
CA
State
Quebec
I m from Montreal, Quebec, Canada,

I'm dropping by to say "Hello" ..this is my first day here. I m here hoping to meet new friends and exchange new ideas, :idea:

I have been diagnosed with Fibro/Chronic fatigue for years now., as well as other conditions. I ve delt with really bad days and really good days, the pain has been from a 1 to 10, with the fatigue at times disabiliating,:-(

Anyway I am so happy to have come across this site and happy to have the opportunity to meet all of you :smile:

Bubbles ;-)

Hi Bubbles, Glad you found the forum. Hope you will visit often and share what you know about living with this illness, plus gather new ideas and tips from all of us to make your life easier. There are so many of us that have these symptoms and it is nice to have a spot to come to and just relax knowing everyone here cares about your pain and the muscle aches and other problems, with a willness to help make your day a bit brighter. I am looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your name around the forum, and getting to know you better. Hope you had a good day and have another one tomarrow.

Hi Bubbles, great name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back