Not open for further replies.

shwns88

Diagnosis
08/2007
Country
US
State
Ill
New to forum. Not new to Fibro.It stinks to have it. It makes me so tired and I feel like there are days I can't do anything. Besides having that I found out today I may have breast cancer. They say they caught it early enough, so hopefully things will work out.

Hey there Shwns88,
I am glad you found our little support group. There are many topic's to choose from and many good answers to be had. I know you will enjoy our sense of humor and understanding concerns for your well being. I hope and pray all goes well for you concerning the breast cancer. My mom had it two years ago, and one of my best friends went through it as well. I hope you fair better than most and recover fast.

Even thou cancer is different then the fibro, it might be worth your while to read over the chronic pain sections and see if the answers give you any good tips to use in coping with all of your heath conditions. And we will be here if you need an answer or just feeling lonely and need someone to exchange thoughts with. We will do our best to answer the questions.

Hope you had a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back