Not open for further replies.

Catliz

Diagnosis
04/2007
Country
CA
State
ON
Just discovered this forum and am looking forward to chatting to fellow fibro people to share and support each other. I live in Toronto, Canada! I am 55 and was diagnosed in 2007, however it has gotten really difficult over the past few years because I have had 8 operations for chronic frontal sinus disease and am in pain a lot from that too! But I am fun and try to make the best of things, however being human, some says are good and some are just plain awful! Thanks for taking the time to read my little profile!

Catiz,
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. I have seen your posts and that your having fun in posting answers and asking questions. That is great. Please feel free to post anywhere on the forum. don't forget about the hobby area, as well as, sharing a bit of your day down in the Pub & Tea Time topic section.

This forum is filled with members who are very caring and supportive, just what one needs when fibro is dragging us down. Look forward to seeing more of you around the forum. Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back