Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Hi there! Just wondering if anyone here experiences upper back pain... right in the middle of the shoulder blades. I must admit that I've been suffering form pain so long... since my early teens that I'm not even sure how long that pain has been with me or if it feels any different now than then. I just don't know.

I'd just like to know if any of you have pain in that area as well. I heard there is a trigger point or several ones around that area. I've been suffering from back pain for as long as I can remember... but not sure if my back pain is caused by my hiatal hernia or if my achy body is at it again. So confused... I've issues remembering things :lol::-(

My pain began in the upper back between the shoulder-blades, that was around 4 years ago. I don't have pain there anymore but a part of me still believes that's where it all started. My pain now is thought my body mostly upper body. Chest and back muscles mostly made worse by use of hands among other things. Does the use of your hands irritate that spot? Say writing or typing for example? I don't write anymore but if I did I'm pretty sure that's where the pain would return to between the shoulder blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back