Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
CA
State
ON
I am new to this site. I'm so glad I found it! I have had this fibro for a few years... But I was officially diagnosed in February. I took my health into my own hands... I read everything that could possibly help.... It's terrible to have to live with something that people tell you that it's all in our heads... Um ...nope! I used to play soccer, and ran. Now I do nothing..because of how much I hurt. The pain is ridiculous! I have been able to help myself with Epsom Salt baths... Every night! I've been doing this since March and I've been almost pain free since. My joints are still sore... But B12 helps with that and my energy. I take an antidepressant and Arthrotec...I have to take something for my stomach so I can take the Arthrotec... Pills, pills, pills! Vitamins... And injections. It's NOT something I want. I've had this for years... And now it's takin it's toll on my body... Also, my Dr. Doesn't know about fibro... I'm looking into a new Dr. Any suggestions?

call the local hospital for a doctor referral. sounds like you are doing all you can to treat yourself.now you need to find your triggers to the flare ups.
find the triggers and reduce your pain levels. start a daily log book and find what is helping and what is hurting. glad you doing research. please add anything you can to the post under general discussions "what is fibromyalgia?". it will help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back