Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
US
State
MI
on top of the pain Ive latley started having weird numbness and weekness, joint like pain in my hands, also elbows and somtimes the where my arm meets my shoulder.to anyone else with this I found that malic acid called" fibro response "to be helpful with that .Ive also been tender in spots the inside of my knees and my lower back feels bruised to touch but no visible bruising, currently waiting on my blood tests results to rule out anything "out there" than moving on to a fibro diagnosis is the hand elbow pain a sign of that or is that somthing else, weirdly enough it seemed to start "over night" I have horrible knots in betwwen my shoulder blades and all up through my neck, an y kind of exersice exaspurates my problems big time, which really sucks Ive exersiced my whole life , it just makes no sense, unfortunatley my mother has all the same things and was diagnosed. This is really difficult,(people just dont undrstand or believe me it seems like Im not even sure my own husband gets it but I imagine with education he'll come around,I just wish they could feel how I feel for 1 day than understand. I do find some relief with kratom tea. and the fibro response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back