Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Has anyone been healed by a natural path. I have an appointment this month. I'm so sick off pills and bouncing around Dr.s.

Hi moe, I had a naturopath years ago and he caught things other doctors missed. We moved and I've not been to one for fibro. I did however go to my gp today and ask about being tested for mucosal infection and he said he didn't know of anything, I showed him the doctors article complete with a phone number for my physician to call if they needed assistance and he still blew me off. So I've been googling functional docs in this area all day! (Money has been the stopper). Please let me know how that goes. (You may want to check into mucosal infection, parasites and the link to fibro)

I'm looking into this, but so far not much luck. It seems my IBS might be linked to my fibro (I read about it), that would explain a lot... dunno which one is worse right now, but IBS is really bad right now... fibro pain is always there, but gosh I'd give almost anything to get rid of IBS. I'm going to try changing my diet, see if it helps with fibro, that and losing weight... I was old the paleo diet would be wonders with my IBS at least.

I strongly believe in the natural way even more when the disease is chronically and the pain is constant. Do definitely worth checking out for, a good osteopath can certainly provide some relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back