Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
NY
Hi all. I'm still having a problem with my right calf/shin. It hurts like a pulled muscle but also feels bruised when I touch it. Does anyone experience this?

Welcome to my world.but mine is in both thighs
Every morning I wake up feeling like I spent the night doing squats .and it has not gone away for well over two months now.walking helps a little but,I look like just got,of a horse.as for,the soreness I have that under both arms.somedays it hurts to get dressed.as my dad is working for two weeks I had to walk the dog twice a day.
Proper walks .its not helped ,but I do love my walk times as it gives me time to go off in a world of my own for two hours aday,
Even right now I can feel like right thigh pulling like a *****.
Your so not alone with this, if u have a bath which I don't, u can try Epsom salt, that's meant to help at night xx

Thanks love. It seems the right is so much worse (it's my driving leg..Maybe that's why) and it gets really bad by bedtime and I keep thinkingI might have a blood clot and never wake up. This forum is keeping me a bit calmer. Yes I do the epsom salt baths, they are nice xoxo

Repetitive movement like driving may well be causing it.

For the longest. Time I couldn't figure out why my shoulder felt like I had just came from the Dr.s with a shot. Or, like someone punched me.yep that would be fibro. Now I have burning in my feet feels like on fire. Lovely.

I often tell people I feel like a giant bruise.

Every now and then I get that feeling like I'm bruised the the skin is so sensative. My doctor told me the skin part is allodinya. Mine never last for more then a day or two, but the bruised feeling can last for weeks.
I know the only help this share might be is your not alone. Sorry I can't help more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back