Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
Hello! I am new to this forum and thankful to find other people to learn from regarding fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. A few years ago, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue syndrome and after digging a little deeper, was diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease. I have been trying to do as many natural healing things as possible, but have not had much success.

I am wondering if any of you have had muscle twitching? I have been experiencing a lot of muscle weakness, muscle pain, and twitching in different places all over my body. Sometimes the twitching is in my legs, sometimes in my shoulders, sometimes my lip or eyelid. I take potassium and magnesium and that doesn't seem to help. I'm just curious if this is a common fibromyalgia symptom? Sometimes the twitching feels like a low level vibration, as if I have my cell phone on vibrate. It is tolerable but kind of robs my peace sometimes. Thank you for reading this and for your input!

Yes twitching is a symptom, but like everything else comes an goes. I Would literally jerk. So I tried to hide it, as much as possible.
What I can't hide to we'll is the weight I've put on, I've been told Lyrica and Cymbalta can do that. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS BIG!
��

I get muscle spasms that rock my entire body like a convulsion. Not fun. This happens mostly at night and heat seems to help. Lots of late night hot baths. Good luck...Mike.

Yep I get them a lot sometimes my whole body jumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back