Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Why is it when you try to be up beat count your blessings everything seems to go wrong.
I got a new phone today only a cheapie but guess what it do t work.i tired to call the shop nothing I left a message nothing.i rang costumer surport but as my number won't activate. the stupid recording wont put me through to a real person.
It's my sons birthday and my card with money in it has gone missing .between my dads car and his house.
My other half would rather spend his time at his mums then with me.and I'm not far off bursting into tears.
Some days I feel so alone.

Oh Forgetmenot i don't like hearing you're so upset. Life is so mean sometimes.Can you ring the bank cancel the card and get your money moved to another account if you have another with a card.

If i was there i'd lend you some cash until you could sort it!

Hope a family member will come to the rescue with a bit of money to tied you over and lend you their phone to make your calls or drive you back to get a replacement.

Get a nice hug from your daughter. She loves you lots and hugs help. How is she by the way if its not too personal after that problem with seizure?

Take care...let us know when things get resolved. Happy birthday to your son x

My hearts aching, I know this kind of day. Slow your mind and take a deep breath then slowly exhale. This too will pass. Usually the next day or day after is better then ever, but today if you need to cry, cry, it's ok. S*** happens and it always comes to pass. Your better half...hmm he has more to him then you just as you have more to you. It's not that he would rather be with his mum, he is rounding his time and self out. Don't let that hurt your feelings, be thankful he's a whole individual. You will need his gentle arms later to collapse in. Your son...you've already given him the best gift he'll ever recieve...life, now celibate that life with a phone that will get resolved and a money card that's been replaced. Breath sweetie, breath.

If I could wipe your tears I would, if I could help find your card I would if I could smash that gosh darn phone and just get you another I would. But I can't, so here we are with some virtual comfort and some reassurance that this will pass.
Sending the biggest gentle hug your way.

Last edited:
Sorry this comes a bit late, but sorry for the troubles forgetmenot; its so true that sometimes when it rains it pours troubles. Wish I was better with comfort like eyesup and willow, but I can never find the words. Happy Mother's Day FMN and please don't despair!

Awww, so sorry you are having one of those days, it's terrible when you are already dealing with something like fibro, then suddenly all goes wrong just like that. It's so dang frustrating and tiring, but don't worry, everything pass :) When I am having one of those days I just sleep it off, by the morning time I feel much better.

So sorry to hear you are going through this, but I sure hope everything is better :) It can be so frustrating to be dealing with fibro, and then be dealing with this kind of days, when it seems everything just goes wrong. Some people might say we are being big cry babies, but what they don't get is that we are under a lot stress and pain, so this kind of things do affect us badly. I'm talking from experience too, because when I am having one of those day I also feel like crying. Sadly those around me rarely get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back