Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
ID
I have had my fibro diagnosis for a couple of months now a long with a suspected lupus diagnosis. I have known for years that something was wrong and thought that it would be a relief to finally be diagnosed but... Well not so much.

My last child is in school all day. This is supposed to be my time. I was going to go to work. I was even lucky enough to have the "freedom" to choose a job that I liked and would enjoy because we didn't need the money for day to day expenses. This money would go towards our kids college. My husband and I had it all worked out.

Well that's not happening.:-(. My oldest will be a senior. Next year and we just had to sit her down and explain that we had a small fund for her, and that we will help out where we can but she is going to have to get some scholarships and finacial aid and loans. And she is just the first we have two more:sad:

Just stinks. This syndrome/disease, has totally blown my life plan. And to top it off since I stayed home with the kids all these years I can't get/don't qualify for disability :mad:

Mrs. Fish, so sorry to hear that, sometimes it seems
life is plotting against us. It's a pity this disease blew your plans. Since you are kind of new over here I recommend you to look around, there are many threads talking about similar issues and how to cope. Sadly that's everything we can do. Hang in there and keep us posted! Btw, have you tried working at home?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back