Writing therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do this with a mixture of going out for walks sometimes. It helps, both relate to getting something off my chest. I feel that if I spend some time alone then I have this voice inside my head that just helps me figure things out and put things in order.

It's so good you mention this, Ryan. if I had no had the opportunity to write all my agonies down on paper, I would have been long lost. For me it's like opening a pressure release valve. Everything comes blowing out of me so fast that I can hardly keep up with the writing. I just have to let it out. I have filled a whole bookshelf so far with my thoughts on everything and nothing. :)

It's so good you mention this, Ryan. if I had no had the opportunity to write all my agonies down on paper, I would have been long lost. For me it's like opening a pressure release valve. Everything comes blowing out of me so fast that I can hardly keep up with the writing. I just have to let it out. I have filled a whole bookshelf so far with my thoughts on everything and nothing. :)

I hear you ambrosia, sometimes I just sit and write, and most of it isn't anything good or that I would be proud of, just thoughts and wishes and hopes and remorse and prayers and jokes and whatever else is floating around in my head. This and walking are my main sources of therapy. Glad it helps you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back