Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
im going to try no pain meds today. I want to see how much I really need them. I do this every now and then because I always feel I take them when maybe I don't need to. So let's see how it goes.

well how did it go... my doc said I don't take enough of my meds and really chewed me out when I told her I was still in pain. I just cant bring myself to medicate as much as they want me too or I would be in a coma or zombie state all the time.. I really want to function better but cant see how that is possible with the choice of being medicated or unable to think because of pain and brain fog. It really is crazy this disorder. Darned if you do darned if you don't

Well how did it go , crap that's how lol. I can feel really good for a few days them wham.im like u I take just enough to get by.i think if I took full whack I might feel great but I'd be a zombie. And after a few months then what u need more and more .so I struggle on , as I'd reather no that if I really had to have more I can and they would work.xx

Pain is best controlled by taking the medication on a regular schedule instead of waiting for the pain to start. After the pain starts, it takes more medication to make it stop.

Flagem333, most drugs that work on the central nervous system cause drowsiness initially. If you just persevere and stay on these drugs, it usually abates within a couple of weeks and you will feel normal.

Brenwood, I no your right , I've had this illness ten long years, but sometimes for my own peace of mind I just need to try to go without.never last sadly but I always feel I can say I give it a shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back