Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
I know this is a very embarrassing subject, and forgive me for asking. But sex for me has just started to be painful I have to stop in the middle of it. Is this another terrible symptom of fibromyalgia. Does anyone experience pain during intercourse?

You could have a number of things, don't ignore this pain. I DONT WA TO SCARE YOU....BUT, prior to me having a full blown ovary burst, I had pain and ignored it, sent me to the hosp. I was ambulance out and had er, surgery. Turns out I was bleeding internally.
Endometriosis can also be a culprit, so please make a o b g y n
appoinment. Asap.

Yes pls see a Dr. I don't no how old u are it could be something simple as needing more lube. And do u mean pain inside when u have sex or do u mean u hurt in the legs or hips or back something like that .never be embarrassed to ask anything, the only truly stupid questions are the ones u never ask.xx

I'll echo everyone's sentiments. See your doc and ask all those tough questions. As we age, we are not as naturally juicy, so lube works wonders. I'm much less acrobatic than I used to be but have found positions that are easier on my body. Experiment with your partner to find ways you both enjoy. Communication is sexy. There are books that might help that exploration if you are otherwise healthy. My guy and I cuddle more now, but that okay.

I'm sorry it has become painful for you. I agree with everyone else. I think you should look into it. I don't know about the others, but I don't find the act itself painful. For me it's the pain of my body that makes it uncomfortable at times. Gentle hugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back