Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
Hi guys i am newbie. How can u solved urination that became very active. I am ashamed with my family because every 30 minutes i must go into bathroom. I found that certain food like watermelon, papaya aggregates the symptom. I am impoten also specificaly dont have interest anymore in woman. Before i have fibromyalgia, i still active sexual man. Anyone in this forum can help#

it may also be your meds. check the med guide and ask your doctor too. sometimes it just hurts to even be touched anymore. Sex dont make the man.
Love,caring and understanding make the man.

Urinary urgency or incontinence can be a symptom of fibromyalgia. There are medications to help with this. Otherwise, as mentioned by cmetryme, it can also be caused by medications. Please check with your doctor in either case. You can feel better and not worry so much.

I ve been dealing with this since 3 year ago before my doctor diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. Right know i just take multivitamin. I dont take amitriptylin or lyrica anymore because side effect that cause me drunk. Sigh

They do wear off the more u take them. Trust me I no. And take them at bedtime. Also have your prosate looked at as that can make u in able to pee fully, making u want to go all the time as u never empty your bladder also make u impotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back